im on mobile so im going to put it in another post
7. what was your life like a year ago:
it was so weird i had just started living without my parents and i think it was around the start of a severe depressive spell
the ocean (both the creatures and the vast spans of empty space), climbing, abandonment, and the most ridiculous fear ever: competitive sports/games and team building activities (it sounds dumb but i once had a bad panic attack on a 5th grade field trip because it was just a full day of group games)
thx maggie :y
2. what would you name your future kids?
layla, tamara, or astrid for a girl; peter or arthur for a boy
4. what are you looking forward to?
christmas break good lord
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
if i have something/someone to distract me, then no
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
i have an older brother. do i even need to continue
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
i try but i end up having inopportune bursts of honesty and emotion that end up ruining my life bye
12. what is something you want right now?
weed for my headache and also a hug from my friend christian
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
this morning around 5
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn’t?
this question summarizes every day of the past six months of my life
18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
god no it was a great time but i wouldnt trade it for now
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
49 bye byes by crosby stills and nash
26, 33, 38, 53
janis joplin and niccolo machiavelli
33. something you want to learn
how to ride a bike well
38. favourite comedian(s)
the pythons, rowan atkinson, julian barratt, mitch hedberg
53. 5 things that make me happy
debussy, american spirit cigarettes, my oldest fattest cat named shamaal, all of my tumblr friends, history podcasts
thank you !! im sorry these are so late but i got caught up in things
that awkward moment between birth and death